Some countries require to register your Sender ID before allowing you to use it in your SMS messaging campaign. With 1s2u.com you are able to register your own Sender ID, simply fill up the attached document and follow the guidelines as follows:
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE NOC DOCUMENT
- NOC should be put on company letter head and needs to be duly signed by authorized signatory of the company as defined in the trade license or POA
- The NOC should carry the SEAL of the company over the signature of the authorized signatory of the company as defined in the trade license or POA
- Sender-Id can be a Maximum of 11 Characters without special characters
- Please fill the appropriate information and delete the words in red.
- In case of multiple sender-id white listing, Senderid(s) should be mentioned separately.
- It is mandatory to describe the justification and message type for each sender-id requested.
- If a sender-id is required for both type of messaging i.e. Promotional and Transactional then the same sender-ids needs to be mentioned in two rows once with messaging type – Transactional and second one with messaging type – Promotional
- Please ensure that the sender-id for Promotional and Transactional are different.
NOC stands for No Objection Certificate
POA stands for Power Of Attorney
All rights belong to 1s2u
1s2u.com | Quality SMS Solutions