1s2u.com provides direct networking check for any GSM mobile number with its Home Location Registration (HLR) feature. The check provides detailed information such as the original network of a mobile number, if the number has been ported to another network, which ported network the mobile number has moved to, if the mobile number has been turned on recently and what country the mobile number was last used. All checks are remotely performed. This means the user of the mobile does not see anything on their phone.
You are able to use HLR lookup to query mobile networks to find out information about a mobile number. Including:
- Whether the mobile number is currently active in a mobile network.
- If the mobile number is roaming.
- If the number has been ported to another network.
- Which ported network the phone number has moved to.
- If the mobile has been turned on recently.
- What country the mobile was last used.
- Check the mobile number is valid.
- Check The country code the number belongs to.
- The query will also return results information such as the IMSI, MSC, MCC, and MNC.
- Indication if there any temporary errors that may impede message delivery.
All checks are remotely performed, this means the user of the mobile does not see anything on their phone.
Note: HLR checking, or HLR query or HLR Lookup are all terms used to refer about services provided by HLR.
All rights belong to 1s2u
1s2u.com | Quality SMS Solutions