Sender ID is the sender name seen by customer when a message is recieved. Sender ID can be in numeric and Alphabets, however, some countries have different rules and restrictions than others. See Country Restriction Category here.
In this article, you will know the different types of Sender IDs for different countries.
We categorize the Sender IDs types into five, and they are:
1. Dynamic Open: Sender IDs can be in Latin Alphabets and Numeric
2. Dynamic Alphabet: All Sender IDs must be in Latin Alphabets
3. Dynamic Numeric: All Sender ID must be in Numeric
4. Overwritten: All Sender IDs will be overwritten by either our name registration in the specified country or by a numeric code with short and long code in local or E.164 standard (e.g. "SMS" overwritten name for Sender IDs in Niger, "8850" shortcode local numeric is overwritten for Sender IDs in Belgium, "+14155552671" longcode E.164 numeric is overwritten for Sender IDs in US).
5. Pre-Registration: Sender IDs must be pre-registered by us to be used. If not pre-registered, Sender IDs will be overwritten by a default ID. Contact us if you want to register your Sender ID.
All rights belong to 1s2u
1s2u.com | Quality SMS Solutions