The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) comes into force across the European Union on 25th May 2018 and brings with it the most significant changes to data protection law in two decades. Based on privacy by design and taking a risk-based approach, the GDPR has been designed to meet the requirements of the digital age.
The 21st Century brings with it, broader use of technology, new definitions of what constitutes personal data; and a vast increase in cross-border processing. The new Regulation aims to standardize data protection laws and processing across the EU; affording individuals stronger, more consistent rights to access and control their personal information.
1s2u.com already have a consistent level of data protection and security across our organization, however, it is our aim to be fully compliant with the GDPR by 25th May 2018.
Our preparation includes: -
- Information Audit
- carrying out a company-wide information audit to identify and assess what personal information we hold, where it comes from, how and why it is processed, and if and to whom, it is disclosed.
- Policies & Procedures
- revising data protection policies and procedures to meet the requirements and standards of the GDPR and any relevant data protection laws, including: -
- Data Protection
– our main policy and procedure document for data protection is being overhauled to meet the standards and requirements of the GDPR. Accountability and governance measures are in place to ensure that we understand and adequately disseminate and evidence our obligations and responsibilities; with a dedicated focus on privacy by design and the rights of individuals.
- Data Retention & Erasure
– we are updating our retention policy and schedule to ensure that we meet the ‘data minimization’ and ‘storage limitation’ principles and that personal information is stored, archived and destroyed compliantly and ethically. We are developing dedicated erasure procedures to meet the new ‘Right to Erasure’ obligation and are aware of when this and other data subject’s rights apply; along with any exemptions, response timeframes and notification responsibilities.
- Data Breaches
– our breach procedures ensure that we have safeguards and measures in place to identify, assess, investigate and report any personal data breach at the earliest possible time. Our procedures are robust and have been disseminated to all employees, making them aware of the reporting lines and steps to follow. If there is any data breach, 1s2u.com will notify its customers after becoming aware ofthe breach and provide necessary support and assistance to the customers.
- International Data Transfers & Third-Party Disclosures
– where 1s2u.com stores or transfers personal information outside the EU, we have robust procedures and safeguarding measures in place to secure, encrypt and maintain the integrity of the data. Our procedures include a continual review of the countries with sufficient adequacy decisions, as well as provisions for binding corporate rules; standard data protection clauses or approved codes of conduct for those countries without. We carry out strict due diligence checks with all recipients of personal data to assess and verify that they have appropriate safeguards in place to protect the information, ensure enforceable data subject rights and have effective legal remedies for data subjects where applicable.
- Subject Access Request (SAR)
– we are revising our SAR procedures to accommodate the revised 30-day timeframe for providing the requested information and for making this provision free of charge. Our new procedures detail how to verify the data subject, what steps to take for processing an access request, what exemptions apply and a suite of response templates to ensure that communications with data subjects are compliant, consistent and adequate.
- Data Protection
- Legal Basis for Processing
- we are reviewing all processing activities to identify the legal basis for processing and ensuring that each basis is appropriate for the activity it relates to. Where applicable, we also maintain records of our processing activities, ensuring that our obligations under Article 30 of the GDPR and Schedule 1 of the Data Protection Bill are met.
- Privacy Notice/Policy
– we are revising our Privacy Notice(s) to comply with the GDPR, ensuring that all individuals whose personal information we process have been informed of why we need it, how it is used, what their rights are, who the information is disclosed to and what safeguarding measures are in place to protect their information.
- Obtaining Consent
- we are revising our consent mechanisms for obtaining personal data, ensuring that individuals understand what they are providing, why and how we use it and giving clear, defined ways to consent to us processing their information. We have developed stringent processes for recording consent, making sure that we can evidence an affirmative opt-in, along with time and date records; and an easy to see and access way to withdraw consent at any time.
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA)
– where we process personal information that is considered high risk, involves large scale processing or includes a special category/criminal conviction data; we have developed stringent procedures and assessment templates for carrying out impact assessments that comply fully with the GDPR’s Article 35 requirements. We have implemented documentation processes that record each assessment, allow us to rate the risk posed by the processing activity and implement mitigating measures to reduce the risk posed to the data subject(s).
- Processor Agreements
– where we use any third-party to process personal information on our behalf, we are drafting compliant Processor Agreements and due diligence procedures for ensuring that they (as well as we), meet and understand their/our GDPR obligations. These measures include initial and ongoing reviews of the service provided, the necessity of the processing activity, the technical and organizational measures in place and compliance with the GDPR.1s2u.com will notify the customers in advance regarding any changes to its third party and affiliates.
- Special Categories Data
- where we obtain and process any special category information, we do so in complete compliance with the Article 9 requirements and have high-level encryptions and protections on all such data. Special category data is only processed where necessary and is only processed where we have first identified the appropriate Article 9(2) basis or the Data Protection Bill Schedule 1 condition. Where we rely on consent for processing, this is explicit and is verified by a signature, with the right to modify or remove consent being clearly signposted.
System and Network Security
Violation of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and Civil Liability. The 1s2u will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve/will cooperate with law enforcement agencies if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Forgery of any identification or obscuring of hostnames, usernames, IP addresses, or any message header information in any data.
- Harassing or threatening transmissions.
- Probing for means of gaining unauthorized access to computers or networks.
- Introducing or causing to be introduce any computer contaminant or computer viruses into system or network.
- Introducing or causing to introduce any pornography material, SMS etc.
b. Subscriber conduct
Subscriber shall use 1s2u
services for lawful purposes only. Subscriber shall not post or transmit using 1s2u services any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give right to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without the 1s2u's express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by a Subscriber that in the 1s2u's discretion restricts or inhibits any other Subscriber from using or enjoying 1s2u services will not be permitted. Subscriber shall not use 1s2u services to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with the 1s2u services .
Subscriber shall not upload, post or otherwise make available using 1s2u services any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with subscriber. Subscriber shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
f. Refund Policy
Before starting any relationship with us we advice you to test our services.as we are offering a free account for testing
We do not offer any refund of money at any stage or at any condition once the transaction has done unless 1s2u agreed.
In case, 1s2u agreed we can even exchange your service account or we can refund your money this will take 24 to 48 hr but not more then that from the date of request received by 1s2u through e-mail (registered with the 1s2u) or by regular post.
All charges like monthly fee , SMS charges, Used balance and if have processing charges will be deducted from the refundable amount.
We also want to advise you that if, you do not agree with any of the condition mentioned above kindly do not register with us.
All rights belong to 1s2u
1s2u.com | Quality SMS Solutions