1s2u.com in Malaysia
"Malaysia's recent rapid development has attracted millions of migrant workers from across Asia. The majority of these migrants are undocumented, a situation which the Malaysian government is struggling to combat, with its treatment and crackdown on migrant workers often criticised by international human rights watchdogs. Malaysia has a newly industrialised market economy, ranked 4th largest in Southeast Asia and 38th largest in the world. With a GDP per capita of $10,430 and an HDI of 0.802, Malaysia is classified as an emerging economy by the World Bank. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) also classifies Malaysia as an emerging and developing country. Malaysia is a founding member of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, the East Asia Summit, and the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation and a member of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, the Commonwealth of Nations, and the Non-Aligned Movement. In 2019, Malaysian citizens had visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 179 countries and territories, ranking the Malaysian passport the 12th most accepted in the world.." - Wikipedia
|Network Coverage||Sender ID||More Information|
|Digi||Overwritten||Short-Code; Concatenated Messages is not supported.|
Please note that "RM 0.00 " (with space after the last 0) may be added to message bodies. This is done to inform end users that they were not charged to receive this message. If you have not added this to your message body, the operator will automatically add it and may compromise the maximum length of your SMS. All marketing SMS shall be sent between 8 am to 7 pm.
Know more about types of Sender IDs here.
Regulations & Restrictions:
There are no additional content restrictions beyond those in our Service Usage Policy.
You can also visit the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission online for more information.
Penalties for non-compliance with any provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act may result in financial penalties or even imprisonment, including a fine of up to 500,000 Malaysian Ringgit and/or imprisonment of up to three years.
Highlights in Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission Determination No. 4 of 2009
- SMS Messages have to start with “RM0.00” to indicate the received message is not chargeable
- MCS Promotional Materials shall give Sufficient, Clear, Accurate, True, Up-To-Date, and simple straight-forward language information. The customer shall be clearly informed about the product with all needed information to make his/her decision.
- All marketing SMS shall be sent between 8 am to 7 pm.
- All acquisitions or subscriptions for SMS messaging contents shall be initiated by the customer.
- The sender not to provide any content that is obscene, indecent, false, menacing or offensive in nature with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass another person. The Sender may refer to 1s2u.com for any clarification, advice and tips.
Note: It is important to abide by all restrictions imposed by the hosted country.
All rights belong to 1s2u
1s2u.com | Quality SMS Solutions