1s2u.com in South Africa
"South Africa has a mixed economy, the second largest in Africa after Nigeria. It also has a relatively high gross domestic product (GDP) per capita compared to other countries in sub-Saharan Africa (US$11,750 at purchasing power parity as of 2012).
In August 2013, South Africa was ranked as the top African Country of the Future by fDi magazine based on the country's economic potential, labour environment, cost-effectiveness, infrastructure, business friendliness, and foreign direct investment strategy.
The Financial Secrecy Index (FDI) ranks South Africa as the 50th safest tax haven in the world. " - Wikipedia
We will make it simple for you to set up a South Africa messaging program. Our sales advisors have a solid understanding of the country s messaging landscape, which means they can easily guide you through the process of setting up your account. Email us to get started.
|Network Coverage||Sender ID||More Information|
|vodacom||Overwritten||Sender ID will be replaced by Local Long Code|
|Telkom Mobile (8TA)||Overwritten||Sender ID will be replaced by Local Long Code|
|cell c||Overwritten||Sender ID will be replaced by Local Long Code|
|MTN||Overwritten||Sender ID will be replaced by Local Long Code|
|USAL licence holders||Overwritten||Sender ID will be replaced by Local Long Code|
Terms and conditions for Vodacom (carrier):
The transmission of unsolicited value-added services (VAS) is not permitted unless:
- You have the express consent of the end user
- You have a recent prior commercial relationship (of no older than six months) with the end user and appropriate mechanisms exist for end users to withdraw or cancel their consent at any time, i.e.: You must be able to receive messages in order to process STOP requests sent by end users.
Know more about types of Sender IDs here.
Regulations & Restrictions:
The following type of content is not allowed:
- Constitutes offending material
- Morally repugnant
- Incites violence or desire to cause harm
- Induces an unacceptable sense of fear or anxiety
- Encourages or incites any person to engage in dangerous practices or to use harmful substances
- Induces or promotes tribal or racial disharmony
- Causes grave or widespread offence, debases, degrade or demeans.
- Religious Contents
Further content regulations to bear in mind:
- Adult content is not allowed.
- Dating and personal contact services are subject to various restrictions. Your sales advisor can provide more information.
- Political content is subject to restrictions in terms of content and timing. Speak to your sales advisor for more information.
Read more about restrictions in our Service Usage Policy.
You can also visit the Independent Communications Authority of South Africa online.
Note: It is important to abide by all restrictions imposed by the hosted country.
All rights belong to 1s2u
1s2u.com | Quality SMS Solutions